More specific rates and details are available at GENETICS Subscription Office.
Tier 1: $956
Tier 2: $1,102
Tier 3: $1,268
Tier 4: $1,559
Tier 5: Contact for quote
Multi-site, consortia/state or national licenses: Contact for quote
For the most part, an Institutional Online Subscription authorizes use at a localized site. A "site" is an organizational unit, and may be academic or nonacademic. For organizations located in more than one city, each city office is considered a different site. For example, each campus in the State University of New York system is considered a different site, and each branch or office of Pfizer is considered a different site.
Individuals who are not part of an Institution may subscribe at the Member (Individual) level by obtaining a GSA membership.
For site licenses, consortia, and multiple locations, please contact: Tracey DePellegrin Connelly, Genetics Society of America; Phone: 412.760.5930; Fax: 412.226.5931; or email email@example.com.
For individual sites in the United States and Canada, please contact: GENETICS Subscription Office, P.O. Box 361, Birmingham, AL 35202 ; Phone: 1-800-633-4931 (205-995-1567 outside the US and Canada) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more please visit Genetics Subscription Office
Subscribing to GENETICS Online is a 2-step process.
1. Follow your "new serial" ordering procedures to subscribe to GENETICS, ISSN 0016-6371, which provides access to the online version. If you are not using a subscription vendor, please contact email@example.com directly. Payment should be made either to your subscription agent or as outlined by the subscription office.
2. Once your serial vendor or the subscription office has received payment, you will receive an activation letter and the URL for the online form. You will be asked to complete the form and provide the following information:
- Institution's IP Address(es) - Critical information about IP Addresses
- Contact name, title, phone, fax, and email
- Customer number (included with the letter)
Your institution will not have access to the full GENETICS Online until you complete this second step; it is critical that you activate your subscription, or your sites will not have complete access.
Call us at 1-800-633-4931 (205-995-1567 outside the US and Canada) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your subscription ID number available.